In our weekly Vallarta Lifestyles newsletter, we include the Foodie Report feature, which is aimed at foodies in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. Throughout the year, many restaurants share their news, plan events or specials to attract both tourist and residents. Find below some examples.
- New menu item announcements
- New locations or remodeling
- Temporary specials available on specific hours or days of the week
- Temporary festivals featuring specific ingredients or dishes
- Special guest chefs
Foodie Report is the ideal publication for these and any other news items related to Restaurant Week participating restaurants.
Foodie Report Advantages
- Foodie Report delivers your promotions to a captured audience, directly and efficiently.
- Foodie Report is produced in Spanish and English, putting you in direct contact with local and foreign clientele.
- Do you wish to know how many people receive Foodie Report? It’s easy! We publish it on every issue, at the bottom of the page.
- The news and promotions featured in Foodie Report are also distributed in the News section of Restaurant Week’s website (restaurantweekpv.com) offering potential clients increased access to your information.
- Foodie Report will endeavor to collaborate with participating restaurants to produce news items about them, to be included in upcoming newsletters.
- Foodie Report is constantly promoted in Vallarta Lifestyles’ website (vallartalifestyles.com) and in Vallarta Lifestyles’ Weekly Newsletter (in English), which will continue to increase its readership on an ongoing basis.
Foodie Report Benefits Include:
- Distribution of your information in our free, monthly newsletter for a 12-month period.
- Distribution of your information in Restaurant Week’s website (in the News section) for a 12-month period.
If you wish to subscribe, please click here.