Restaurant Week provides Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit restaurants with a unique opportunity to broaden their audience through our annual event. During Restaurant Week, each participating restaurant prepares a special, fixed-price, three-course menu (appetizer, main course and dessert) with three options per course (price does not include drinks or tips). You can choose to participate at either $344, $459 or $575 pesos per person, IVA included (prices subject to change).
Restaurant Week Advantages:
- Restaurant Week serves as a calling card, introducing your restaurant to new audiences.
- Restaurant Week allows you to introduce new dishes during the event, to consider as part of your permanent offering.
- Restaurant Week offers enough flexibility during the event for you to offer your dinner guests additional options or upgrades (such as more menu selections or beverage-included packages) as long as you offer the official event menu.
Participation in Restaurant Week is $10,305 pesos, plus IVA and it includes the following:
- Personalized menus (50) for each restaurant to provide their guests during the event.
- A banner to place outside of your establishment during the event.
- Restaurant menu featured in our Restaurant Guide Menu Guide, a special, print publication distributed at participating restaurants, choice hotel concierge offices and strategic distribution points throughout the bay. A digital edition of the guide is made available online and promoted through our website and several social media brands, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Restaurant Week will endeavor to promote each annual event through local media outlets (print and online) in English and Spanish, on a regular basis, before and during the event.
- Restaurant Week will endeavor to promote each participating restaurant through popular social media outlets, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Restaurant Week will endeavor to promote the event locally, regionally, nationally and internationally by partnering with important sponsors, such as Puerto Vallarta Tourism Board and Tourist Promotion Trust – Nayarit Coastal Zone, and publications with local and national scope.