Restaurant Week provides Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit restaurants with a unique opportunity to broaden their audience through our annual event. During Restaurant Week, each participating restaurant prepares a special, fixed-price, three-course menu (appetizer, main course and dessert) with three options per course (price does not include drinks or tips). You can choose to participate at either $289, $399 or $466 pesos per person, IVA included (prices subject to change).
Restaurant Week Advantages:
- Restaurant Week serves as a calling card, introducing your restaurant to new audiences.
- Restaurant Week allows you to introduce new dishes during the event, to consider as part of your permanent offering.
- Restaurant Week offers enough flexibility during the event for you to offer your dinner guests additional options or upgrades (such as more menu selections or beverage-included packages) as long as you offer the official event menu.
Participation in Restaurant Week is $8,960 pesos, plus IVA and it includes the following:
- Personalized menus (50) for each restaurant to provide their guests during the event.
- A banner to place outside of your establishment during the event.
- Restaurant menu featured in our Restaurant Guide Menu Guide, a special, print publication distributed at participating restaurants, choice hotel concierge offices and strategic distribution points throughout the bay. A digital edition of the guide is made available online and promoted through our website and several social media brands, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Inclusion in Foodie Report during a 12-month period, starting on your sign-up date. Discover the Foodie Report benefits clicking here.
- Restaurant Week will endeavor to promote each annual event through local media outlets (print and online) in English and Spanish, on a regular basis, before and during the event.
- Restaurant Week will endeavor to promote each participating restaurant through popular social media outlets, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Restaurant Week will endeavor to promote the event locally, regionally, nationally and internationally by partnering with important sponsors, such as Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit’s Visitor and Convention Bureaus, and publications with local and national scope.