Azafrán Presents New Summer MenuAugust 06, 2020 / News
Recently, Azafrán restaurant (Olas Altas 507, Emiliano Zapata) presented its new summer menu featuring an exquisite combination of classic dishes and incredible specialties.
Headed by chef Andreas Fischer, the cuisine of this place is characterized by offering dishes of European origin combined with saffron, a well-known and aromatic Mediterranean flower.
Some of the dishes that you will find in the Azafrán’s new summer menu are:
- Tuscan Style Panzanella Salad
- Tuna Carpaccio with Coriander-Lime Dressing
- Fettuccine with Guajillo Chile and Garlic Pesto with Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes
- Beef Fillet (7 oz) wit Nut Crust on Roasted Potato/Onion Puree and Vegetables
- Apple Beignets with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Baileys Cake with Apricot Jam
- Pork Schnitzel with Roasted Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables
- Meat Board – Cured Meats & Cold Cuts (Serrano ham, Italian mortadella, salami and Black Forest ham)
- The Green Combo (gazpacho + fettuccine)
- The Pacific Combo (tuna carpaccio + catch of the day)