Daiquiri Dick’s Announces A Taste of AsiaJune 20, 2016 / News
As in past Summers, Daiquiri Dick’s begins offering their Summer Sizzles, or fixed-priced menus. For the second half of June (15-30), the theme is A Taste of Asia, and you can enjoy the special, three-course menu for $350 pesos per person* choosing one item per course. Alternatively, you can order a la carte at the prices displayed below:
- Thai Spicy Calamari Salad with shallots, queen basil and mint $125
- Siu Mai with Pork and Shrimp, gingered soy sauce $125
- Mushroom Chicken Noodle Soup $100
- Steamed Huachinango with scallions, ginger and panchetta $295
- Thai BBQ Chicken Thighs over Spicy papaya Salad and coconut $285
- Wok Fried Pad Thai Noodles with Shrimp $235
(Prepared in a traditional manner with dried shrimp, peanuts, tamarind sauce, eggs… Takes you straight to the street of Bangkok!
- Coconut Crémè Brûlée $95
- Thai Fried Bananas with Ice Cream $95
Daiquiri Dick’s is located at Olas Altas 314 in Colonia Emiliano Zapata. For more information, please click here.
*Not subject to any other discounts.