Daiquiri Dick’s Presents Flavors of the WorldAugust 12, 2016 / News
Daiquiri Dick’s continues their Summer Sizzle specials with Flavors of the World, a special menu that will be available August 10 – 22, for $350 pesos* per person. Select one item from each category, or order your favorite appetizer, main course or dessert a la carte.
- Summer Salad, with mustard vinaigrette, radicchio, endive, zucchini, carrot, cucumber, arugula and mixed herbs $95
- Charred Tomatillo Soup, with Parmesan cheese $85
- Peruvian Style Ceviche, with mahi-mahi, sweet potato, corn and habanero chile $95
- Pork Loin in Traditional Mole Sauce, served with pureed plantains $285
- Thai Style Barbecued Chicken, with steamed rice $285
- Shrimp Drunken Noodles, with salsa negra, onions, sweet bell peppers and Thai queen basil $235
- Tarte Tatin (aka Apple Upside-Down) $85
- Flourless Chocolate Torte, with berry sauce $85
For an evening at home, cocktail hour on your balcony, or picnic lunches for a trip, ask about Daiquiri Dick’s line of take-out sandwiches, hors d’oeuvres, breads and pastries. Daiquiri Dick’s is located at Olas Altas 314 in Colonia Emiliano Zapata. For more information, please click here.
*Not subject to any other discounts.